TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Child Protection on Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Child Protection on Facebook  Empty
PostSubject: Child Protection on Facebook    Child Protection on Facebook  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:59 am

What action are you taking >>Story<<

Quote :

A couple of weeks ago my 11-year-old daughter, Clare, fell out with her best friend after they failed to agree how they should spend an afternoon.

In the space of a week, this minor spat escalated into a small war involving a couple of dozen other children.

Running parallel to this drama, Clare was verbally abused by a 16-year-old girl who wasn't happy about the way my daughter had spoken to her younger sister.

Unedited: Anne Graham spent a week spying on her daughter's Facebook activities and was horrified by what she discovered

Clare was also threatened with a slap from another girl who didn't know her but decided to get involved anyway.

On top of all of this Clare - just 11, remember - was approached by an 18-year-old boy she didn't know who asked her to be his friend.
Most days, she was also bombarded with chain letters that threatened all manner of doom and heartache if she didn't forward them on immediately to her friends.

how are you protecting yourself and others while on line?
Back to top Go down

Child Protection on Facebook
Page 1 of 1