TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ike_P

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 pm

I know this is a userboard, but I thought maybe some of you had gone past my situation, or probably have more knowledge....

Anyone knows who to contact or what to do? Besides the normal disabled email?
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:58 pm

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait for facebook to reply to re-activate your account. The "disabled email" is the only form that can be used to inquire about account disabled issues

If you have not already, you can email disabled@facebook.com and ask them to reactivate your account. Do not send them more than one email however, as they may push your priority lower if they see that you have sent them multi emails regarding this situation.

Let us know how it works out Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
Ike_P

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:03 am

I unfortunately sent them an email again yest. I saw that they didnt give me a "bot reply" like they did the first time. Do u guys know how much time it gets them to get back to u.
Ive searched over the net and Ive gathered some emails, to which Ive sent emails, I dont know if thats gonna work though.
Im a lot worried about my acc. Exams are coming up and I need study groups, without fb im gonna fail.
Not to talk about the tons of parties Ive missed cuz of it. Life in college sucks without it.
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 am

Ike_P wrote:
. Do u guys know how much time it gets them to get back to u.

I've seen people who get their account back within a day, while I've also seen people who've had to wait for week(s) to get it back. It may depend on the offence (if any) that was committed. Also a factor would be the amount of requests FB has to handle.
Also you may want to take a read here: http://getsatisfaction.com/facebook/topics/13_reasons_your_facebook_account_will_be_disabled

Ike_P wrote:

Ive searched over the net and Ive gathered some emails, to which Ive sent emails, I dont know if thats gonna work though.
Sorry I don't get what you're trying to say. Would you mind clarifying that please?
Back to top Go down
Ike_P

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 am

Ive read that.

I've searched over google, and Ive seen ppl who've gathered emails of fb disabling team or smthing like that (about 20). And I've sent emails to all of them, for twice. Its been 4 days now for me, and Im really pissed off, but still sending polite replies.

I dont even know what infraction did I do. (Ok I got warned once for exessive messages, and now I was making a joke to a friend's friend, maybe she reported me IDK)

DO they ever disable accs for good?
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Ike_P wrote:
Its been 4 days now for me, and Im really pissed off, but still sending polite replies.

Are you still sending them more emails? I doubt they have gotten to your request yet, so by sending more and more isn't going to achieve anything (ie. more emails sent isn't going to make them reply any faster).

Ike_P wrote:

DO they ever disable accs for good?
Sometimes. It all depends on the offence committed.
Back to top Go down
Ike_P

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:48 pm

Im jst worried that they might skip my email.

When I got a warning I sent an email at warning@facebook.com asking them some polite stuff and i never got an answer :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?   Can someone help me with my disabled fb account? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me with my disabled fb account?
Page 1 of 1