TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to register for an account on this forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

How to register for an account on this forum Empty
PostSubject: How to register for an account on this forum   How to register for an account on this forum Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 pm

We are glad you have decided to signup with us.To signup for an account on this forum, please click on the "register" link on the top menu bar. Alternatively, the direct link is: https://tsnf2.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=register.

Once you have read the terms on the follow page you must agree to them before you can proceed with signing up. If you agree, click "I agree" to continue. Follow the on-screen prompts to continue with signup.

After you have completed the initial signup page, you will see a page with content similar to below:

Quote :

Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information.

Notice : If you are using a free email provider such as Hotmail, make sure this e-mail did not get in your \"Spam\" folder. Add the address to your green list, so you can receive notification e-mails and other information sent from the forum.

You will then need to verify the email address that you provided during signup. This is done so in order to minimize spam and robots.

To verify your email, simply check the email address that you provided after completing the initial signup page. In the email there will be a link which you must visit in order to verify your email. Once you have done so your account will have been successfully activated and all features will be unlocked for your use.

Verification email messages should arrive very soon after you complete the signup page. However, if you do not receive the message within 24 hours,
your spam/junk email rules may have detected a possible spam/junk email alert. Please check your spam/junk email and deleted files folders. If it is still not present, you may have typed in your email address incorrectly during the signup page.

If none of the above pointers resolve a missing-verification-email problem, or if you have any other difficulties signing up, please post a new thread in this category (Registration Help) and the staff will be happy to assist you. This special section is created so that unregistered users are allowed to post in it.

Please note... when each individual's 'problem' has been resolved their thread will be locked and left in that section 'for reference purposes'.

Please feel free to post IN that 'open' section if YOU cannot resolve your Registration/log in problems having read how others' problems have been resolved and we will assist you bounce

Last edited by ruby1 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Guidance notes updated by Admin Ruby1)
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com

How to register for an account on this forum
Page 1 of 1