TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble making my 'group' live??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ourminty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Trouble making my 'group' live?? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble making my 'group' live??   Trouble making my 'group' live?? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone tell me how I make my group live? I have set it all up with information, pics, new events etc.
I have 'invited' my friends to join the group which is working as same have joined
BUT

how can i make it live so when you go to the 'search' button you can type in my group name and it will come up. i.e. if i mention to someone to join my group, how can they find it without me having to send them the link for it?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Trouble making my 'group' live??   Trouble making my 'group' live?? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Hi and welcome!

If others can get to your group through your link, and you have set the group to "open", then the group should already be "live", and searchable for all.

However it usually takes some time for the facebook search engine to update, so trying to search for your group immediately after creating it may not work, but trying again later (eg. a day later) should yield results.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
ourminty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Trouble making my 'group' live??   Trouble making my 'group' live?? Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:16 pm

thank you! I will wait a day or two and try again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble making my 'group' live??   Trouble making my 'group' live?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble making my 'group' live??
Page 1 of 1