TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook login issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_20034

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Facebook login issues Empty
PostSubject: Facebook login issues   Facebook login issues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 am

I tried to login to my facebook account which has not been used for a while.. It said my email address has already been registered but your account has not yet been confirmed (this of course is not true as I have used my account many times). You will get an email shortly telling you how to confirm your account. I then went into my emails and there was an email from Facebook with a link to confirm my account. I clicked on this and it has now made me a brand new facebook account!! But I already had an account with friends, and photos etc. i wanted to access my original account and now it seems facebook has given me two accounts, but the only one I can access using my email address is the brand new account!! Can anyone help??
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Facebook login issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook login issues   Facebook login issues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:02 am

The way I read this is...

you now have two Facebook accounts using the same email address?

I am going to please ask you how, if at all, is that computer you use to access Facebook Protected and how do you access your emails?

On server or via an email client such as Microsoft Outlook ?
Back to top Go down

Facebook login issues
Page 1 of 1