TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I cannot open my facebook (Hacking)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ricky cristiano

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-19

I cannot open my facebook (Hacking) Empty
PostSubject: I cannot open my facebook (Hacking)   I cannot open my facebook (Hacking) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:54 am

I just open my facebook. First i open it normally and its ok until i recieve a chat mesej from my nephew. It say hi than ask if i want to laugh. Then she send the link to me about avideo but cannot open the video. Then suddently the facebook saying "Sorry, we are experiencing temporary technical problem, please check back later." Then when my nephew coming home i asked what the video she send me, but she says she dont even open her facebook. I thought she kidding at firs but at the end she really did not sending any video or even open her facebook today. I think my facebook has been hakced..Plz help me how can i resolve this problem.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-11-26

I cannot open my facebook (Hacking) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cannot open my facebook (Hacking)   I cannot open my facebook (Hacking) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Hello and welcome lol!

Can you start by telling us how you have that computer protected and when you last ran full scans with those programs

thanks study
Back to top Go down

I cannot open my facebook (Hacking)
Page 1 of 1