TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google Exec Joins Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Google Exec Joins Facebook  Empty
PostSubject: Google Exec Joins Facebook    Google Exec Joins Facebook  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 pm

>>Read about it here<<

Matthew Papakipos, a key leader in developing the Chrome operating system, is moving to Facebook as director of engineering.

Quote :
During his three-year career at Google, Papakipos also worked on the Open Web Platform for Chrome OS, the Chrome GPU hardware project, and the WebGL, used for building 3-D graphics into the web. Papakipos also has held positions at PeakStream and Nvidia. Google is slated to launch the Chrome OS this fall.
"I architect complex computer systems. I've invented and patented a large number of hardware and software algorithms for solving real-world problems. I design systems that are novel, yet practical," wrote Papakipos in his online resume. "I like solving problems that seem impossible to others: making graphics chips programmable (NVIDIA), making browser apps as fast as conventional native apps (NativeClient), making web apps that use graphics hardware (WebGL), creating a new consumer operating system (Chrome OS)."

More for you to read too Google Exec Joins Facebook  Lol
Back to top Go down

Google Exec Joins Facebook
Page 1 of 1