TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It won't let me log in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TABrown2

It won't let me log in Empty
PostSubject: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:18 am

I registered as TABrown but when I went to log in it says I don't exist. What do I do? Now I had to send this message with a fake username.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 pm

TABrown2 wrote:
I registered as TABrown but when I went to log in it says I don't exist. What do I do? Now I had to send this message with a fake username.

Hi ; you do exist on the members list that I have access to ; what I can do for you is to delete the username TABrown from the Database ; this should enable you to re-register

Would you like me to do that for you ?

Just add a reply to this thread and I can read it
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Can you also check to see if you did in fact validate your Membership; did you get the email that allows you to do that and did you click on the link to activate your account? It won't let me log in Icon_study
Back to top Go down
TABrown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:27 am

The problem has been resolved, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:47 am

TABrown wrote:
The problem has been resolved, Thank you.

Can you please tell me how you resolved it?
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Sadly I have had no feedback on how this was resolved ; such feedback would have enabled others ( and us Admin ) to learn from this ; Thread locked It won't let me log in Icon_arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It won't let me log in   It won't let me log in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It won't let me log in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSNF2 :: Welcome & Intro :: Why join the forum? :: Registration Help-
Jump to: