TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Founder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Greetings from the Founder Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Founder   Greetings from the Founder Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:20 pm

Hey everyone and thanks for visiting!

My name is Tim and I'm the guy who made this forum. You might think I'm a Facebook addict, but really, I'm just a guy interested in all things computers (So yea, a bit of a computer geek).

Because of my success in answering facebook questions, I decided to start my own forum. It's primary purpose is to ask FB Questions and give Answers, but of course it can also be used for off-topic discussion, and computer related support. I hope it can be a successful forum.

Please join and help promote this forum! It's very new, so I need all the help I can get in letting everyone know about this site! Even if you don't have any questions to ask, but you're not very good with facebook (yet), please still join and help promote this site!

Alright, go ahead and start posting! (Remember to read the rules first).

Thanks again for visiting, and I hope to see you around the forum!

Best Regards,
-Tim
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
cmtp33

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Founder   Greetings from the Founder Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Hi sorry it took me a long time I had finals needed to study you send me a email on yahoo, I replied but it did work so I guess all reply to you here.
My user name on here is cmtp33 but on yahoo answers its annymsgrl66 am not sure if you remember me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Founder   Greetings from the Founder Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 pm

You replied on yahoo? Hm...I didn't get it

In any case it's Nice to see you signed up Wink . Hope you did well on your finals.

plz post when you have time so we can get this forum going! Idea Idea

Of course I remember you Wink
Back to top Go down
cmtp33

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Founder   Greetings from the Founder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah I did, but it gave me and automatic response that they could not find that email account which was wierd because I replied from one of the emails you send me.
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Founder   Greetings from the Founder Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Uh oh...sure hope that doesn't mean others I asked couldn't reach me...Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Founder   Greetings from the Founder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Founder
Page 1 of 1