TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registerd but cannot log in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frustrat

Registerd but cannot log in Empty
PostSubject: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 am

I clicked the link in the activation email, but I cannot log in. I've tried the forgot password feature, clicked the link in that email, but cannot log in with the new password. Please help.

P.S. I cannot even use my user name to make this post because it is already taken. The user name I registerd and am trying to use is msallmen.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:48 am

frustrat wrote:
I clicked the link in the activation email, but I cannot log in. I've tried the forgot password feature, clicked the link in that email, but cannot log in with the new password. Please help.

P.S. I cannot even use my user name to make this post because it is already taken. The user name I registerd and am trying to use is msallmen.

I am sorry you are having these problems Crying or Very sad

On which date did you attempt to Register with this forum as 'frustrat' as I do not see a user with that name on this forum study
Back to top Go down
frustrat

PostSubject: My user name is msallmen   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 pm

As stated in my post, I cannot use my user name to post here because it is already registered. I just typed in "frustrated" to fill the blank and it cut off the last 2 letters. My user name is "msallmen". This all happened within the last 6 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:35 pm

If you wish I can delete the profile of 'msallmen' from the system and you can try again to Register?

You will still be able to seek help in this section as a guest until we can resolve this; please let us know...
Back to top Go down
frustrat

PostSubject: Yes   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Please delete msallmen.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm

frustrat wrote:
Please delete msallmen.

I will do so now ; do you wish to try again to Register ? You can still communicate with us via this 'open 'section if you have more problems >>>
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 pm

That profile
msallmen
has been removed at your request due to problems; please feel free to try again lol!
Back to top Go down
msallmen

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 pm

It worked flawlessly this time. Thanks so much for your help. The only thing I can think of is that I first tried logging in with my email address and by the time I realized that I was supposed to be using my user name instead, I had tried too many times and the account was locked. The software never gave me a message to that effect, so, as I said, it's just a guess. Again, many thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:34 pm

msallmen wrote:
It worked flawlessly this time. Thanks so much for your help. The only thing I can think of is that I first tried logging in with my email address and by the time I realized that I was supposed to be using my user name instead, I had tried too many times and the account was locked. The software never gave me a message to that effect, so, as I said, it's just a guess. Again, many thanks.

WELCOME lol! and well done for persevering
Quote :
Thanks so much for your help

That is part of what Admin are here for, to assist our Members and prospective Members in whatever way we can bounce

Now you are 'on board 'do look around and see what we have to offer and let us know
Here if there is anything you would like to see on this forum that is 'missing' Idea

As this issue seems to have been resolved, this topic is now locked

Last edited by ruby1 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem resolved;topic locked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registerd but cannot log in   Registerd but cannot log in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registerd but cannot log in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TSNF2 :: Welcome & Intro :: Why join the forum? :: Registration Help-
Jump to: