TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there any way to change your relationship status on facebook without publishi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Is there any way to change your relationship status on facebook without publishi Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way to change your relationship status on facebook without publishi   Is there any way to change your relationship status on facebook without publishi Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:09 pm

First, go to your wall feed settings - either move your mouse over "Settings" (top right), and click "Privacy Settings", then "News Feed and Wall Privacy" , or use this direct link: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/privacy/?view=feeds

Uncheck "Remove Relationship Status", then click Save to save changes.

Now when you change your status, it should not get published anywhere.

N.B. If you don't do those steps ie. All you do is change your relationship status, then immediately delete the story from your news feed, while the story will not appear on your profile page it may still appear on your friend's news feed (the ones they see when they first login to facebook). This is a common misunderstanding that many users seem to possess (ie. one thinks that if they delete the story from their profile page it will not appear in friend's news feeds).

Join the forum now to see more answers like these, and ask your own!
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com

Is there any way to change your relationship status on facebook without publishi
Page 1 of 1