TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

group application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siamee99

Siamee99

Number of posts : 22
Facebook expertise : none that is why I'm here
Registration date : 2009-01-18

group application Empty
PostSubject: group application   group application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Just curious...and I think the answer is no.

However, considering creating a group for promotion of exercise and nutrition (improving health) for college students. Is there a way to enable statistics on this application any to determine how many times a FB user looks at the Group page, or does anything with the page?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

group application Empty
PostSubject: Re: group application   group application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi Siamee99 and welcome to the forum!

You're right...currently there is no way to track statistics on a group page (same as with the actual profile page). However, if you create an actual application for your purpose then you should be able to track views (even so, one must first agree to allow their activity on that application to be tracked). Of course, creating a application instead of a group will require a lot more time and skill to set up.
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
Siamee99

Siamee99

Number of posts : 22
Facebook expertise : none that is why I'm here
Registration date : 2009-01-18

group application Empty
PostSubject: Re: group application   group application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Thanks Tim...another Group question.
Does one have to be my friend to be invited into a group? Or does it just need to be invited with an email addy that is related to their FB account?
Thanks much!
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

group application Empty
PostSubject: Re: group application   group application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi,

You can only invite people who are your friends to groups you have joined.

The only time you can enter someone's email is if they do not yet have a FB account. In that case they will be "invited" to create a account on facebook, then the invitation to the group will appear.
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

group application Empty
PostSubject: Re: group application   group application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

group application
Page 1 of 1