TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa.j

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-14

How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line  Empty
PostSubject: How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line    How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi All,
I was playing around with my time line, 1st mistake .... Rolling Eyes Then I hide my mobile activity uploads from time line. second mistake Rolling Eyes So now every time I upload a pic from my phone I can't see it on my time line, would love to know how to reverse this, any help would be appreciated. Smile I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is ... Mad

cheers Lisa flower

p.s. was just trying to hide one pic because it was huge, not the whole album ...... scratch
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line    How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 am

Back to top Go down
lisa.j

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-04-14

PostSubject: Re: How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line    How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks, I think lol, funny enough when I logged on the other morning it had righted itself, but I appreciate the help Wink
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line    How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 pm

lisa.j wrote:
Thanks, I think lol, funny enough when I logged on the other morning it had righted itself, but I appreciate the help Wink

That is good to hear so thanks for the feedback cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line    How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to "unhide" an activity from Time Line
Page 1 of 1