TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knucklemonkey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-07

Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?   Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

I'd like to be able to see a list of who ignored my friend request. There are people I cannot remember if I ever tried to add them or not and they are not on my friends list but did I ever try? Tanks!
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 851
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?   Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Hello and welcom to this forum lol!

We seem to have overlooked your query study ...so sorry

Do you still need help with this ?
Back to top Go down
knucklemonkey

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?   Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Ruby wrote:
Hello and welcom to this forum lol!

We seem to have overlooked your query study ...so sorry

Do you still need help with this ?

Yes, I do. I'd like to see who has ignored my request and it'd be cool to see who has blocked me as well if possible. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?   Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello,
I had that same problem too (not sure whether I tried to add someone before or not) and unfortunately it is not possible to see who rejected your friend request (Facebook does not notify if a request has been rejected).

Regarding the blocking question, the only way you would sort of know is if you are positive a person has facebook, bit you cannot find them. In that case they have either blocked you, or their privacy settings are set to very high so that no one can search for them in a search.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?   Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to see a list of who ignored your friend request?
Page 1 of 1