TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook Roadblock issues;try this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Facebook Roadblock issues;try this   Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Roadblock issues;try this    Facebook Roadblock issues;try this   Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 am

If you are experiencing a Facebook Roadblock Security Code issue ......... try this

Quote :
My account was temporarily suspended and i got the facebook roadblock. For AGES i couldnt access my account because at step 3, the security code just would not send to my hotmail inbox. I realised that i had "notification+vordzee@facebookmail.com" blocked in my hotmail, so everyone please make sure you have removed that from your blocked senders in your hotmail options! After that, i received the security code and was able to reactivate my account. Hope this helps.
Similar but a different slant on it
Quote :
realised that removing "notification+vordzee@facebookmail.com" from my blocked senders in my hotmail options completely sovled the problem and i finally received the security code to reactivate my account! Hope this works for you
my 'take' on that might be to add this email address to the' Allowed' list maybe....
just an idea ....and I hope it helps some of you to reclaim your Facebook Accounts
I hope this solves your Facebook Roadblock problem........

Other issue to consider is

Quote :
If you try to verify multiple FB accounts with the same IP (or an IP from the same IP block) consecutively, you will no longer get the DOB verification, you will get the photo verification. So it still exists, but only if you are truly using the accounts for purposes against FB's TOS, because no one should be trying to verify multiple accounts that have hit the roadblock from the same block of IPs and/or in a certain time frame.

Quote :
Yeh, I got the DOB verification on one of my accounts and I hardly even used it... Apparently I was logging into it from too many IP's...

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/facebook/205168-road-block.html

Quote :
If you try to verify multiple FB accounts with the same IP (or an IP from the same IP block) consecutively, you will no longer get the DOB verification, you will get the photo verification. So it still exists, but only if you are truly using the accounts for purposes against FB's TOS, because no one should be trying to verify multiple accounts that have hit the roadblock from the same block of IPs and/or in a certain time frame.

Quote :
Yeh, I got the DOB verification on one of my accounts and I hardly even used it... Apparently I was logging into it from too many IP's...
Back to top Go down

Facebook Roadblock issues;try this
Page 1 of 1