TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook Hit $800M in 2009 Revenue, Sources Say

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Facebook Hit $800M in 2009 Revenue, Sources Say Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Hit $800M in 2009 Revenue, Sources Say   Facebook Hit $800M in 2009 Revenue, Sources Say Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 pm

>>Story<<

Quote :
800 million? That's a lot of advertising and, to be honest, a somewhat-unexpected amount of revenue for Facebook to be generating per year. But that's the figure, according to two sources that briefed the New York Daily News about Facebook's apparent financial success. As well, the sources have maintained that Facebook's profits for 2009 pushed the company into the black--a tantalizing metric for those dreaming of cashing in on a potential Facebook IPO.
Earlier projections by Facebook director Mark Andreessen had the company at an estimated $500 million in sales for last year, according to BusinessWeek. However, the company did announce last September that it had finally reached the point of being cash flow positive, indicating that it was generating enough money to cover the entirety of its expenses.

and more on the article Facebook Hit $800M in 2009 Revenue, Sources Say Icon_study
Back to top Go down

Facebook Hit $800M in 2009 Revenue, Sources Say
Page 1 of 1