TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matu92

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Empty
PostSubject: Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?   Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey all,

Just a quick question. When on Facebook on a PC you can tag a person in your status by putting '@AddNameHere'
So I was just wondering does this feature work on for Facebook Texts?
Like if I was to update my status via text message would the @ tag feature work?

Thanks guys

Matt
Back to top Go down
Ruby
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 854
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?   Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Lol Hello and welcome to this forum;

I am sure that funnytim will be on board later and will have an answer for you Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_arrow

While you are here do have a look around and see if anything on here catches your eyes to participate in Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_study
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?   Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:11 am

Hey Matt,

I don't think so, but I've never actually tried it. Facebook texts are sent in a different way to the server so I don't believe that will work.

If it works otherwise though, do let us know!

Hope that helps,
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
Matu92

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?   Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 am

funnytim wrote:
Hey Matt,

I don't think so, but I've never actually tried it. Facebook texts are sent in a different way to the server so I don't believe that will work.

If it works otherwise though, do let us know!

Hope that helps,

Alright then. Thanks a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?   Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does the @NameHere Feature Work For Facebook Mobile?
Page 1 of 1