TSNF2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TSNF2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How did you find this site?

Go down 
+2
Siamee99
funnytim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-10-15

How did you find this site? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:17 pm

Hi,

Could new members that read this take a few minutes to let us know how they found this site. eg. Word of mouth from friend, other websites, google search (ie. what you may have searched for to arrive here + sign up), etc.

Feedback will be very important as it helps the staff here determine where our members are coming from, how they found it, and how based on that data we can get more users here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://tsnf2.forumotion.com
Siamee99

Siamee99

Number of posts : 22
Facebook expertise : none that is why I'm here
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:38 pm

I googled various things trying to find a way to enable statistics on the Groups application on FB...which is not possible but thanks for answering my ??s!
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 am

Thanks for letting us know! Do you mind letting us know if you found this site directly from google, or through another website?
Back to top Go down
Siamee99

Siamee99

Number of posts : 22
Facebook expertise : none that is why I'm here
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:16 pm

I googled and clicked on an article, then I found this...cannot recall the article
Back to top Go down
funnytim
Admin / Founder
Admin / Founder

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Thanks for letting us know Smile
Back to top Go down
music_330

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 pm

I found it through the Yahoo answers ( from Kaire's profile)
Back to top Go down
wrestlerby2010

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Yahoo answers
Back to top Go down
Sue Hodapp

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Trying to find out what's wrong with the Active X and loading pictures.   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:45 pm

I had uploaded pictures previously successfully. Today, I tried to load new pictures, got the message to upload the Active X application (thought I had previously) - did so. I tried designating and uploading about 6 pictures - error message. Tried using the simple upload version - that didn't work either. Deleted the whole album name, left Facebook, Googled, read your response to "Why Active X doesn't work on Facebook" - looked like I had done it correctly. Tried both the full version and the simple version - it's still not working. ARGH!!! Now what?
Back to top Go down
Sue Hodapp

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Found site directly through Google Search "Active X doesn't work, Facebook". Where are you located that your time displays 7:45 pm? UK? I am in EDT (Washington, DC) Here's the error message from the full Active X app. BTW, clicking on any of the icons such as your icon for Insert Image doesn't allow you to close the window (clicking escape would be good). I was just going to paste in the screenshot of the "Upload Failed. Please Try Again" window. None of those windows will go away once they're up and we can't read UNDER THE BLINKING POP UP WINDOWS. We need to be able to close them. Please speak to your techs!!
Back to top Go down
bigbevo93

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 am

I cant click on anything on anyones page, including mine. Sooo basically i can stare at my page and thats it. I googled a way to fix it and this came up, hopefully someone can help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find this site?   How did you find this site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find this site?
Page 1 of 1